We believe in the value of planning. Our Responsible Pre-Planning Packet was developed to help ease the difficulties for families and their loved ones as they prepare for life’s hardest moments.
What is Responsible Planning All About
Responsible Funeral Planning is a wise decision which involves arranging funeral services before the time of need. Having your service pre-planned alleviates decision making, financial burdens, and worries such as “I hope this is what Mom or Dad would have wanted,” or “what happens now.” It involves getting input, filling out and obtaining necessary documents ahead of time, obituary preparation, selecting services, and planning for the aftercare of your family and estate.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Removes the financial burden placed on one’s survivors
- Peace of mind knowing your wishes have been recorded
- Relieves stressful decisions that must be made my next-of-kin because you have already made the decisions
- Guaranteed Protection from Cost Inflation with paid-in-full pre-arrangement.
How We Begin
We would like to begin by taking the time to get to know you and your family. You may contact us by phone, email, or by filling out the Responsible Pre-Planning Packet. Though the first step in any journey is the most difficult, it is also the most important…take it today!
We are not salesmen. It is important to us that you are comfortable with the final cost of your funeral service. Our goal is to find a service that fulfills all your wishes while staying within a budget.
Responsible Planning Pre-Payment Options Include:
- Payment in full at time of arrangements with a Guaranteed Contract
- Time payment with a Guaranteed Contract
- Time payment with a non-Guaranteed Contract
Pre-arrangements are transferrable from other funeral homes…please contact us for more information.